Artificial Nail Remover 100 Ml
Directions for use:
1. Pour the liquid into a glass bowl or similar.
2. Dip all five fingers into the liquid and wait 10-20 minutes or until the nails have dissolved.
3. Use an orange stick to scrape off the nail residue.
4. To remove any glue remaining on the nail, dip your fingers back into the liquid for a further 3-5 minutes and then scrape off any final residues using the orange stick.
5. Wash your hands with soap and rinse them in lukewarm water.
Warning: Highly flammable. Irritates the eyes. May have a drying effect after frequent exposure. Use in a well-ventilated room. The fumes may cause drowsiness. Keep away from sources of ignition.
Keep out of the reach of children. In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention.