Cold Wax Strips Face & Delicate Areas, For Sensitive Skin (20 Strips + 4 Wipes)
Beauty result:Soft skin for longer.
Size:24 cold wax strips, leaflet and 4 post-waxing wipes.
Skin type:All Skin types, specially sensitive skin.
Why it is awesome:
• Easy to use
• Ready to use. Easy separation.
• Quick & practical hair removal. The hair growths thinner and softer.
• Effective on short hair (2-5 mm)
• Long-lasting perfect result. Up to 4 weeks of smoothness.
• After hair removal, the skin is soft, silky, hydrated and relieved, thanks to the use of post-waxing wipes with sweet almond oil.
Ingredients:Wax: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Rosa Moschata (Musk Rose) Seed Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyethylene, PEG-8 Dioleate, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (D&C Red No. 28). Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance).
Directions for use:To begin waxing, the skin should be clean and dry, without any irritation or traces of other products like creams and oils.
1) Warm up the strips rubbing them between your hands until the wax softens.
2) Separate the strips slowly and carefully.
3) Apply the strip in the direction of hair growth, adhering it with a gente massage.
4) Hold your skin taut and remove the strip pulling fast and firmly contrary to the hair growth direction. You should keep the strip as parallel and close to your skin as possible. The faster you pull the strip, the better the results.
5) Repeat if necessary.
6) To calm the skin, apply a light pressure with your hand or apply a cold compress on the waxed area immediately after pulling. Apply a post-waxing finishing wipe to remove wax excess and to soothe and soften the skin.