To begin waxing, the skin should be clean and dry, without any irritation or traces of other products like creams and oils.
1) Warm up the strips rubbing them between your hands until the wax softens.
2) Separate the strips slowly and carefully.
3) Apply the strip in the direction of hair growth, adhering it with a gente massage.
4) Hold your skin taut and remove the strip pulling fast and firmly contrary to the hair growth direction. You should keep the strip as parallel and close to your skin as possible. The faster you pull the strip, the better the results.
5) Repeat if necessary.
6) To calm the skin, apply a light pressure with your hand or apply a cold compress on the waxed area immediately after pulling. Apply a post-waxing finishing wipe to remove wax excess and to soothe and soften the skin.
Before waxing: Scrub your skin. After waxing: Apply hydrating body lotions.