Gel polish for curing with UV/LED lamp with a new technology, giving you perfect glossy nails in 5 easy steps. Quick and easy application which produces super glossy results with a plumping effect that differs from ordinary nail polish. You do not have to prepare your natural nails by buffing them or applying a strong primer. Gel iQ requires only light cleaning with a mild Pre-Cleanser prior to applying the gel products. The UV/LED lamp has been specially developed and has a curing time of 30 seconds for each stage of gel application. The symbiosis between lamp and gel produces an evening-out effect, where any ridges disappear during curing, even if the gel has not been applied evenly.
Once the top coat has been cured under the lamp, all you have to do is clean your nails with High Shine Cleanser, which produces a fantastic shine and intense colour. The gel is now cured and dry, can be touched and will withstand knocks. Gel iQ produces long-lasting results, with up to 14 days’ wear.
Why it is awesome
Vegan formula, does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
Directions for use
To get the right amount of gel on your brush, stroke the brush against the inside of the neck of the bottle.
How to apply Gel iQ to the nails on your hands: 1. Cleaning: Apply Gel iQ Pre-Cleanser to a cotton wool pad and thoroughly clean your nails. Allow your nails to dry completely for 30 seconds. Do not touch the nail surface after it has been cleaned.
2. Base Coat: Apply a thin coat of Gel iQ Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
3. Colour: Now apply a thin coat of Gel iQ colour. Cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp. Then apply another thin coat of Gel iQ colour and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
4. Top Coat: Apply a thin coat of Gel iQ Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds under the UV/LED lamp.
5. Cleaning/Top Finishing: At this point the surface of your nails will be sticky; this stickiness must be removed to ensure a high shine. Therefore, it is important to clean the entire surface of the nail with Gel iQ High Shine Cleanser. Gently wipe the surface of the nail with the pad when removing the sticky surface. Keep at least 12 pads handy.
What to do for each nail: 1. Apply plenty of Gel iQ High Shine Cleanser to a cotton wool pad.
2. Place the saturated surface of the pad over the entire nail and wait 5 seconds.
3. With 2 fingers on the pad, press down to ensure even pressure across the surface of the nail. Now wipe from the cuticle to the tip of your nail in one firm motion.
4. Use a fresh, clean cotton wool pad for each nail and repeat the same process for all your nails.
5. Once all your nails have been cleaned in this way, clean them once more with High Shine Cleanser. This will bring out the gel’s fantastic colour and shine. Soak the pad with cleanser and clean from cuticle to tip. First wipe down the centre of the nail and then do the left and right sides. Use a fresh pad for each hand.
Important! Complete the treatment by washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
Once you have completed all these steps, the long-wearing, high-shine polish will last for about two weeks.
Bis-Hea Poly(1,4-Butanediol)-9/Ipdi Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Silica, CI 77891, BHT, CI 77491, CI 19140.