Artificial Eyelashes Vanessa
One tube of adhesive
Directions for use
IMPORTANT! The eyelashes may look identical, but there is a right and a left eyelash.
• Carefully remove an eyelash from the plastic holder using tweezers.
• First test that the eyelash has the right width. If it goes beyond your own lashes, trim it to the right width.
• Place a strip of adhesive on the plastic holder. Then dip the edge of the eyelash in the adhesive. Using tweezers, place it on your eyelid near the roots of your own eyelash.
• Hold in place for 5-10 seconds, until the adhesive has been activated.
• You can now apply your make-up as usual.
To remove artificial eyelashes: use Depend Eye make-up Remover with oil to wipe away all remains of adhesive.