PE Lash & Eyebrow Colour Black
Full instructions for use are inside the pack.
Directions for use:
If you wear contact lenses, take them out. Remove all makeup in the area that will be coloured using an oil-free eye makeup remover. It is important that you remove all traces of makeup products, as these can prevent a good end result being achieved. The hair to be coloured must be completely clean and dry.
Open up the tip of the developing gel (tube 2) using the accompanying pin. It is important not to cut off the tip, as that would mean it is no longer possible to guarantee the airtightness of the tube until the next treatment.
1. Put a dab of the colour gel (tube 1) in bowl no. 1 on the mixing tray. The colour gel is applied in the same way as mascara using the application brush, with the eyes open. It is important to cover the entire eyelash with colour gel from root to tip. Take care not to get any of the product in your eyes.
Once you have applied the gel to both sets of lashes, run the application brush through the lashes one more time to ensure that the lashes are evenly coated with colour gel. Leave the colour gel to take effect for 4 minutes. NB: If using black, increase the time to 8 minutes for maximum effect.
2. At the end of the colouring time, remove excess gel carefully using a cotton bud. It is important not to leave any excess gel behind. If the gel has come into contact with the skin, remove it immediately, before starting the next step.
Now apply protective cream to the lower eyelid and the skin closest to the lashes and eyebrows. Make sure that the protective cream does not get on your lashes or brows, as this will ruin the colour result. Now apply the protective paper as close to the lower lashes as possible to protect your skin during the colouring process.
3. Put a dab of the developing gel (tube 2) in bowl no. 2 on the mixing tray. Then apply the developing gel to the lashes using the grey applicator. Distribute the gel over the lashes, ensuring that lashes are completely covered. Wipe off any black gel that has appeared on the applicator after the first set of lashes and apply fresh gel to the next set of lashes. Take care not to get any of the product in your eyes. Apply a new, thin layer to the lashes to ensure that the gel completely covers them. Always use a clean, dry applicator when applying new gel from the mixing tray.
Leave the developing gel to take effect for 2 minutes. NB: If using black, increase the time to 4 minutes for maximum effect.
4. Moisten a cotton wool pad with lukewarm water and carefully wipe away any excess colour. If the gel has come into contact with the skin, wipe this away afterwards to avoid staining.
1. Put a dab of the colour gel (step 1) in bowl no. 1 on the mixing tray. Now apply the colour gel to the eyebrows using the application brush. It is important to completely cover all the hair to be coloured.
Once you have applied the gel to both eyebrows, run the application brush through the hair one more time to ensure that the eyebrows are evenly coated with colour gel.
Leave the colour gel to take effect for 4 minutes. NB: If using black, increase the time to 8 minutes for maximum effect.
2. At the end of the colouring time, remove excess gel carefully using a clean cotton bud. It is important not to leave any excess gel behind.
Apply protective cream using a cotton bud to the skin around the eyebrows to avoid this becoming stained. Make sure that the protective cream does not get on your brows, as this will ruin the colour result.
3. Put a dab of the developing gel (step 2) in bowl no. 2 on the mixing tray. Apply developing gel to the eyebrows using the applicator. Distribute the gel evenly, ensuring that all the hairs are properly covered. Wipe off any black gel that has appeared on the applicator (after doing the first eyebrow) and apply fresh gel to the second eyebrow. Apply a new, thin layer to the eyebrows to ensure that the gel completely covers them. Always use a clean, dry applicator when applying new gel from the mixing tray.
4. Leave the developing gel to take effect for 2 minutes. NB: If using black, increase the time to 4 minutes for maximum effect.
5. Moisten a cotton wool pad with lukewarm water and carefully wipe away any excess colour from the eyebrows. If the gel has come into contact with the skin, wipe this away as well.
Always clean the application brush, the applicator and the mixing tray with a little water and washing-up liquid after use.
Avoid all contact with the eyes. Contains silver nitrate. (tube 2) If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately. May cause allergic reaction. Carry out an allergy test 48 hours before use. If at any point during the treatment you feel a stinging or prickling sensation, you must stop the treatment immediately. This can be a sign of hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients. Do not use the product if you have any irritation/inflammation in or on the skin around your eyes.
The developing gel (tube 2) causes skin and other surfaces to become discoloured. Protect all areas of skin around the application zone with protective cream as per step 2 in the instructions. If you spill any gel on other surfaces, this must be removed immediately to avoid staining.
If stains have developed on the skin, these normally disappear within 2-3 days, as skin cells are constantly renewing. You can speed up this process by using a skin scrub to try to remove the stain.
Close both tubes carefully after use because the product becomes less effective in the event of prolonged contact with oxygen. Store at room temperature.
The contents of the tubes must never be mixed before colouring; instead the contents must be applied one at a time in the order specified in the instructions below.
It is important for the applicator to always be dry and clean before applying new gel to the lashes or eyebrows.
Allergy test: Apply a small dab of the contents from both tubes to the inside of the elbow (protect your clothing). Leave for 10 minutes. Then rinse off with lukewarm water. If your skin smarts and you suffer irritation within 48 hours, then you must not use this product. Even if the test produces no rash, this is no guarantee; rather it is an extra precaution to guard against a possible allergic reaction.
Tips and advice.
We recommend that you first watch our instructional video (QR code) to see the colouring process in detail.
You can use the same colour for both eyelashes and eyebrows, but we recommend using a lighter shade for eyebrows if you use black for your eyelashes.
Colouring times can vary slightly depending on different hair types.
Normal colouring: Colour gel 4 min. Developing gel 2 min.
Lighter colouring: Colour gel 2 min. Developing gel 1 min.
Intense colouring: Colour gel 8 min. Developing gel 4 min. (recommended when colouring hair black)