Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
For perfect eyes without makeup, use Depend Lash & Eyebrow Colour. Your eyes are always accentuated naturally, first thing in the morning, doing sport, sunbathing or swimming. Lash & Eyebrow Colour has a new and revolutionary herb and plant-based formula that includes yarrow, marigold, green tea and blueberries, among
3.5 ml colour gel (tube 1), 5 g developing gel (tube 2), 4 cotton buds, 1 application brush, 1 applicator, 12 protective papers, 1 protective cream, 1 mixing tray, 1 pin.Full instructions for use are inside the pack.
Before colouring:If you wear contact lenses, take them out. Remove all makeup in the area that will be coloured using an oil-free eye makeup remover. It is important that you remove all traces of makeup products, as these can prevent a good end result being achieved. The hair to be coloured must be completely clean and dry.Open up the tip of the developing gel (tube 2) using the accompanying pin. It is important not to cut off the tip, as that would mean it is no longer possible to guarantee the airtightness of the tube until the next treatment.
1. Put a dab of the colour gel (tube 1) in bowl no. 1 on the mixing tray. The colour gel is applied in the same way as mascara using the application brush, with the eyes open. It is important to cover the entire eyelash with colour gel from root to tip. Take care not to get any of the product in your eyes.
Once you have applied the gel to both sets of lashes, run the application brush through the lashes one more time to ensure that the lashes are evenly coated with colour gel. Leave the colour gel to take effect for 4 minutes. NB: If using black, increase the time to 8 minutes for maximum effect.
2. At the end of the colouring time, remove excess gel carefully using a cotton bud. It is important not to leave any excess gel behind. If the gel has come into contact with the skin, remove it immediately, before starting the next step.Now apply protective cream to the lower eyelid and the skin closest to the lashes and eyebrows. Make sure that the protective cream does not get on your lashes or brows, as this will ruin the colour result. Now apply the protective paper as close to the lower lashes as possible to protect your skin during the colouring process.
3. Put a dab of the developing gel (tube 2) in bowl no. 2 on the mixing tray. Then apply the developing gel to the lashes using the grey applicator. Distribute the gel over the lashes, ensuring that lashes are completely covered. Wipe off any black gel that has appeared on the applicator after the first set of lashes and apply fresh gel to the next set of lashes. Take care not to get any of the product in your eyes. Apply a new, thin layer to the lashes to ensure that the gel completely covers them. Always use a clean, dry applicator when applying new gel from the mixing tray.
Leave the developing gel to take effect for 2 minutes. NB: If using black, increase the time to 4 minutes for maximum effect.
4. Moisten a cotton wool pad with lukewarm water and carefully wipe away any excess colour. If the gel has come into contact with the skin, wipe this away afterwards to avoid staining.
1. Put a dab of the colour gel (step 1) in bowl no. 1 on the mixing tray. Now apply the colour gel to the eyebrows using the application brush. It is important to completely cover all the hair to be coloured.Once you have applied the gel to both eyebrows, run the application brush through the hair one more time to ensure that the eyebrows are evenly coated with colour gel.Leave the colour gel to take effect for 4 minutes. NB: If using black, increase the time to 8
Adding product to your cart