Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
1. Begin by combing through your brows using the wand end of the pencil. Comb upwards and outwards.
2. Angle the edge of the tip of the pencil along the eyebrow and draw a line along your lower brow line. Start in the approximate middle of the brow and draw the line outward towards the temple and the narrow tip of the brow. Then continue the line in towards the bridge of the nose. This is to avoid you getting too much colour at the start of the brow, where it is thickest. Most people’s eyebrows are slightly sparser near the bridge of the nose, and we want to keep that for a natural look. So always remember that the brow should be fainter and less defined where it starts, and narrower and more clearly defined towards the outer tip.
3. Now use the tip of the pencil to add tiny hairs using short strokes to sparse or overplucked areas in your brow.
4. Use the long narrow edge again to draw a line along your upper brow line. Start in the middle, work out towards the tip and then continue by creating a much fainter line at the thicker end of the brow. Follow your natural brow line.
5. Using the thick part of the pencil and small strokes, fill in the eyebrow by adding shading along the hairs. Angle the pencil and try to get a bolder, more defined brow towards the far end of the tip. Make sure that you use the broad side of the pencil to add shade sparingly to the inner part of the brow so that it is faint and less defined.
6. You can also carefully fill in a little extra along the lower brow line by drawing the thick side of the pencil up into the brow at an angle. Use small strokes and start at the lower brow line.
7. Brush through the brow with the wand end so the colour is distributed and blended nicely and evenly and any sharp lines are removed.
8. If you want a bolder, more defined look, continue working with the pencil in the same way. Depend Eyebrow Pencil Triangular is brilliant at gradually building up more colour and definition.
If you have very little eyebrow hair, you can create the illusion of having a brow using Eyebrow Pencil Triangular.
1. Using the broad side of the pencil, draw a faint, shaded line up to the highest point of the brow. From there, angle the pencil so that the line tapers off at the outer tip towards the temple.
2. If you wish, you can then add very thin, fine hair-like lines to the brow using the very tip of the pencil.
3. Finish off by going through with the wand end to blend in any sharp lines and shadows where needed.
Finish off by defining the brow further by applying a concealer, for example Depend Eyebrow Duo Styler “Wax & Concealer Pencil”, and/or a highlighter from the Depend Eyebrow Beauty Kit all along underneath the brow. Take care to properly blend the highlighter and the concealer downwards towards the eye for a natural result.Eyebrow Pencil can easily be removed using one of Depend’s cleansing products.
Adding product to your cart