Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Almost like in a salon! Nails that look salon-made. Gel Body provides a perfect fit with a flexible thin base and a gel build-up at the front of the nail that creates a salon feel. Quick and easy to apply with the included glue.
Flexible false nails with a perfect fit. Each false nail is numbered so you easily know which false nail fits your natural nail.
24 nails;1 file;2 g adhesive;1 manicure stick;1 adhesive pin.
Prepare everything before application such as trying out all sizes and filing to any nail if needed. If you can't find a loose nail with a perfect fit, then choose one that is slightly larger and file to the edges.
1. Do a thorough manicure – file down and shape your nails. Gently push back your cuticles with a manicure stick. Also use a polishing file to smooth the nail surface.Tip: use Depend cuticle peeling to remove all the dead skin cells that are along the cuticles and on your nail, so you get a better durability of your false nails.
2. Clean your nails with an acetone and oil-free nail polish remover, we recommendDepend blue nail polish remover. Allow to dry thoroughly. Do not wash your hands with soap and water as the adhesive surface will deteriorate.
3. Protect surfaces against possible spillage before opening the glue tube. Remove the cap, hold the glue tube upright and twist the wing to open the glue. NOTE: The tube is a single-use package and cannot be resealed. Therefore, do not lay the open tube down, as glue residues can leak out.
4. Apply a thin layer of glue over the entire surface of the false nail that comes into contact with your natural nail. ATTENTION! Be careful not to get glue on the cuticle.
5. Place the back edge of the false nail close to the cuticle and slowly fold the false nail down towards your own nail so that the glue has time to spread over the entire nail, this to minimize air bubbles. Press firmly for 5-10 seconds.
ATTENTION! We recommend a maximum of 10 days of use of false nails in a row. Then the nails must be aired before a new application can be made, provided that your nails are then in good condition.When removing false nails, use Depend False Nail Remover. ATTENTION! Never break or pull off the false nail as this can damage your natural nail.Adhesive precautions:If skin surfaces stick, do not pull but use an acetone-based remover. Never use false nails if your natural nails are thin, damaged or infected. Avoid heat. Nail glue can stain or damage fabric.Protect surfaces from possible spillage before opening the adhesive. Remove the cap, hold the glue tube upright and twist the wing to open the glue.NOTE: The tube is a single-use package and cannot be resealed. Therefore, do not lay the open tube down, as glue residues can leak out.
Take care that there are no air pockets between your nail and the replacement nail, as this may lead to infection. If an air pocket forms, you must apply the replacement nail again
Adding product to your cart